Contrary to the name of this drink, it contains absolutely no tea. It is instead a mixture of a number of different types of alcohol. The "tea" name comes from the lemon juice giving a strong citrus flavor and the dark cola giving it a color similar to tea. This is a crisp drink I like on a hot day, but usually would turn to a margarita in those cases due to the potency of this drink.
Prep: 3 minutes
Mixing: 1 minute
Total: 4 minutes
- 3/4oz Bacardi white run
- 3/4oz Bombay Sapphire gin
- 3/4oz 1800 silver tequila
- 3/4oz Tito's vodka
- 3/4oz Cointreau orange liqueur
- 3/4oz lemon juice (or juice from 1/2 of a lemon)
- 1 1/2oz dark cola
- Optionally put a highball glass in the freezer to cool while you prepare the drink.
- Fill the glass with ice and add all the ingredients except the cola. Stir for 5 seconds.
- Add the cola and gently stir to distribute the color.